Coil Cover For Coiltek 10x5 For Equinox?

openseas

A rather noob question but can anyone tell me where I might find the coil cover for the 10x5 coiltek coil? I have even contacted Coitek and they said they would forward my request to a supplier. I've never heard from anyone. I just recently purchased the coil and also purchased an extra coil cover (I thought) as an extra. It was way too big for the coil 😞 I know the coil cover comes with the coil on purchase, I just wanted to buy an extra one. Thanks much guys and a great site!!

• The title was changed to Coil Cover For Coiltek 10x5 For Equinox?

I feel your pain looking for a 10x5 coil cover! This past November I tried to hunt down a coil cover for mine after I sent my 10x5 in for warranty replacement, and I was surprised to find that they were nearly impossible to find on the web (at least in the US) - you certainly can't just order one off of Amazon like other coils I've owned, and most dealers in the US don't list them on their websites. However, I found that if you call dealers directly, they can find one for you. I sent you a message with specific options that might be able to help you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have found a dealer who stocks the 10x5 coil cover for the coiltek EQ Go to Crawfords Metal Detectors UK. They sell for $24 plus shipping from UK. Thus, it costed me like $45 to purchase 2 of them. Very nice people and fast shipping for coming from over the pond as they say. Coiltek did contact me again and said that they were going to send me one free which is great but I've not received it for almost a month now so the verdict is out on that. I hope this helps someone. Happy hunting all!!