I Think The Manticore Falls Short On Saving Programs

khouse

On 1/20/2023 at 1:41 PM, khouse said:

I made mention to one of the testing engineers.  He said it has been noted to ML and I'm not the only one with concerns.  You can't give us great tools to create awesome programs with basically no place to store them.  

well said, and with Neil Jones taking on creating an iron killer "(Freestyle)" to task it would be great to do some side by side comparrisons but no go.  Your favorite is the same as the one you nav to....sombody correct me--please...say  it ain't so...

cjc

9 hours ago, cjc said:

Your favorite is the same as the one you nav to....sombody correct me--please...say  it ain't so...

cjc

You can assign one customized or standard search program to a soft key as your favorite. Then that soft key toggles between your assigned favorite search mode and the last one used each time you press it.

Not sure if that's what your asking?

On 1/19/2023 at 2:29 AM, khouse said:

Unless the actual screen is a different animal

It is - the 600, 700, 800 and 900 use a old-scool monochrome lcd. You could use any backlight color on those.
The Manitore uses a color lcd ... I've never seen one with a colored backlight, because it normally doesn't make any sense.

But because it's a color lcd, you could theoretically use whatever color you like for every single element. For example: dark red background with black text, oder nagtive style: black background with red text - would be even cooler, imho. While it's technically possible, Minelab probably won't release color-themes .. but who knows 🤷‍♂️