Found A Strange Rock

Do you have any pictures you can post?

On 4/28/2023 at 5:58 AM, Gold Seeker said:

It appears to be the very rare and hard to find invisirock.

Howdy Sir... At a first quick glance.... I thought was Disapearomite ... but now that I've had time to take a better look... I agree whole heartedly with your assessment of Invisirock 100%.... I was further surprised to find that Invisirock is not as rare as we thought it was... Most people just don't see it... I found a sample right in my back yard ( pic included )... Just under the grass... Now I know where those cracks in my windows came from when mowing... You can clearly see... in the picture... why the translucent edges led me to think this was the much harder to find Disapearomite ... Does anyone here have an actual picture of Disapearomite they could share...  As I have never seen an actual sample... ADDITIONAL: While searching for a more Clear picture of Invisirock... I found reference to Vanishanium... Which is horribly Rare... As Vanishanium is so hard to find... Samples can only be seen at Museums... Has Anyone been to a museum and taken a picture??? I'd really like to see what Vanishanium looks like... I've learned so much here on this forum... but the most important take away for me... Is to just pay attention to what I'm looking at... 😉

i12Breal.jpg

• Haha 1