Deep Hc Question

It has been my understanding since I have owned the D2 that Deep HC drains your battery charge faster than other programs. Does anyone have experience with this that could tell me how it compares time wise?

3 hours ago, damatman88 said:

It has been my understanding since I have owned the D2 that Deep HC drains your battery charge faster than other programs. Does anyone have experience with this that could tell me how it compares time wise?

Relative battery drain/run time differences fo the various modes and configurations is spelled out in the user manual on ~page 37 (see this link for the latest online edition of the manual).  See the excerpt below:

SmartSelect_20230509_095057_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.cc89a5475d9561ed232940ea92956f35.jpg

These appear to be conservative estimates as I've seen higher battery drain with Deep HC, but not necessarily 1/3 less coil run time (i.e., 8 hours vs. 12 hours as stated) but it is noticeable.  I also believe I have gotten more than 8 hours of run time out of a single coil charge running exclusively Deep HC.  As always, on these types of things, there are lots of real life variables so, YMMV.

HTH