Ws6 Locked Up After Updating

Update.

The WS6 drained down overnight and shut off by morning. I recharged it during the day and when I got home I turned on my remote first, selected the wireless phone option and got the message to hold down the (-) on the WS6. I held it down for a good 8-10 seconds until it indicated it was successfully paired, and it then operated correctly as slave. It turns off and on with the remote now and functions as it should.

I'm not sure exactly what I did to cause it to lock up but it appears to be resolved.

1 hour ago, Brad Plohman said:

Update.

The WS6 drained down overnight and shut off by morning. I recharged it during the day and when I got home I turned on my remote first, selected the wireless phone option and got the message to hold down the (-) on the WS6. I held it down for a good 8-10 seconds until it indicated it was successfully paired, and it then operated correctly as slave. It turns off and on with the remote now and functions as it should.

I'm not sure exactly what I did to cause it to lock up but it appears to be resolved.

Thanks for posting!  It worked for me following your procedure.