Hello Folks, New Gold Hunter Here :)

Marblin

Hello Folks,

I am new to Gold Hunting and Gold Prospecting. I started recently in Spring of 2023.

I own a Gold Monster 1000 and have not found much gold so far, but I keep going out there and prospecting looking, for me that is the fun part. Gold is more of a bonus, and as I get better I hope to start finding some here and there.

Its nice to be here, alot of good information and I hope to be a good contributor over time.

Warm Regards,

Marblin

6 hours ago, Marblin said:

I am new to Gold Hunting and Gold Prospecting. I started recently in Spring of 2023.

Welcome, Marblin! What part of the world might you be operating in?

Tons of detecting/prospecting/coin shooting/relic advice available in this fine forum, and even if some of us aren't swinging for nuggets, we'd sure like to hit some gold of any sort!

Welcome from East Texas.

15 minutes ago, glacialgold said:

Welcome, Marblin! What part of the world might you be operating in?

Tons of detecting/prospecting/coin shooting/relic advice available in this fine forum, and even if some of us aren't swinging for nuggets, we'd sure like to hit some gold of any sort!

I am in the Greater Los Angeles Area, Santa Clarita Valley, to be a bit more accurate.

Great reads so far, tons of good information. Glad I joined today.

Welcome to the group Marblin !

You're right , this IS a good place to learn about detecting , you chose wisely !

Detect your way to the Steve's Guides section of the forums . A great place to learn the basics... If you have questions , post 'em up . 

As you learn ,  the gold will come to you...