Deus 2 Audio Setting Glitch

mark

• The title was changed to Deus 2 Audio Setting Glitch

Hi Mark

I find this one very strange as I have never heard of it before.

Try updating again, remember to update your headphones at the same time.

If you still find the same issue, please send a short video into XP customer service.

I was out in the field detecting yesterday, the update is showing everything was updated correctly including the headphones but when the machine is turned off on a couple of times during the day, instead of using high square tone which is my preference all it shows is square tone and nothing else? I’ve put the update on many times now so it’s definitely messing the control up some how, I don’t know if it’s the firmware that’s causing it or if it needs flashing maybe but it’s definitely a strange issue to sort out any help would be appreciated thanks Mark 

1 hour ago, mark said:

I was out in the field detecting yesterday, the update is showing everything was updated correctly including the headphones but when the machine is turned off on a couple of times during the day, instead of using high square tone which is my preference all it shows is square tone and nothing else? I’ve put the update on many times now so it’s definitely messing the control up some how, I don’t know if it’s the firmware that’s causing it or if it needs flashing maybe but it’s definitely a strange issue to sort out any help would be appreciated thanks Mark 

Thanks for reporting back.  You should now do as Gary Black from XP recommended and send a short video to XP customer service.  Long shot - There may be a hardware issue with the controller headphone/data/charge connector that is making it think you have bone phones plugged in or something.  Anyway, your best bet is XP customer support at this point.  Good luck and let us know how it got resolved and how your XP customer support experience went.