Dilly Dilly Prospecting Club

Does anyone know about this prospecting out of Wickenburg Az. ?

Over the years I’ve belonged to a number of clubs around there but this one is new to me.

Thanks ahead for any info you got.

Chuck 

23 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Does anyone know about this prospecting out of Wickenburg Az. ?

Over the years I’ve belonged to a number of clubs around there but this one is new to me.

Thanks ahead for any info you got.

Chuck 

I am curious also Chuck I live in Arizona and have never head of that one either

They don’t say much on their site about themselves. The Road Runners club is the biggest you will find with lots of claims but I haven’t been keeping up with them on how strong membership is now.

The Dilly club do have a number but sometimes like a detector dealer on what he’s selling is the best.

Chuck 

3 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

They don’t say much on their site about themselves. The Road Runners club is the biggest you will find with lots of claims but I haven’t been keeping up with them on how strong membership is now.

The Dilly club do have a number but sometimes like a detector dealer on what he’s selling is the best.

Chuck 

They Have a Facebook group, that is associated with a Page Mining Company

does not have much about them on Facebook though

DSMITH  

If and when I find out something about that club I’ll post it here so you will know. Right now we know about the same and so far that’s nothing.. Not a word saying the cost to join and the last review was in 2020 . It may been one earlier but not sure.

Chuck 

Well with a phone call I found out it’s a 150 per year and they have about two hundred acres in claims. Membership sounded to be just about nothing and activity less.

There’s another club I’ve belong to before and that’s Weaver Mining Company. You will find them in Congress and they show they still in business.I’ll make a call on this club to .

Later !

Chuck 

roadrunners is a good club. i am a life member. 275 claims, 5500 acres.
$340 first year and i think $240 per year until paid off $2000 for life membership.

looking at this years newsletters, “Bird Tailings” for the first 8 months
of this year they have added 101 new members. i don't know how many total members.

there is a small club out of mayer az, big bug mining district, they have 10 claims.
some of there claims are very hard to get to. not bad for $42 bucks a year.

It looks like Dilly Dilly is Bubba's thing. Bubba is a real miner with a family history of mining the Wickenburg area for a few generations. The man can move some dirt!

I don't know anything about the club, didn't even know it existed until this post. I imagine it's a combination of Bubba's claims on Rich Hill and maybe Casey Kelton's as well. If that is the situation there are some good claims - mostly on the Weaver side of the Hill.

Bishop  

I should have joined them 30 years ago but stupid didn’t. Now I just want something a year at a time.

Chuck 

Clay 

Bubba was the one I talked with but he wasn’t the one ahead of the club. Not sure if was his father are father in law. I think it’s the one who has the prospecting shop there in Wickenburg . Babba said call first before coming so I’d know someone would be there when I came  

Clay did you know Steve Scott who had the Johnson mine before the people that own it now. Steve hit a blow out and I’ve never seen such beautiful gold as what came out of that. The Johnson mine is above Rich Hill but you would know that if you worked around there at all.

Chuck