Legend Headphone Pairing

I currently own two Avantree Audition Pros. They pair up easily, so not sure what the problem is in your case. 

That's a weird issue Mark, especially given that they pair to the Nox, and the Legend pairs to other headphones. 

This is a long shot, but try this:

Power off the phones, then turn on your Legend. When the Legend starts searching for the phones, power up the phones.

3 hours ago, markinswpa said:

I tried several times but was not able to get them to reset.

That may be the problem.  If you can't reset them per the Avantree instructions, there may be a corruption issue with the Audition pro firmware.  This may manifest as a problem pairing with some devices while having no issue pairing with others.  Be patient and wait well beyond the 5 to 7 seconds.  Also, the "pink flash twice" signal that they have reset may be very brief or hard to see.  Good luck.

7 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

That may be the problem.  If you can't reset them per the Avantree instructions, there may be a corruption issue with the Audition pro firmware.  This may manifest as a problem pairing with some devices while having no issue pairing with others.  Be patient and wait well beyond the 5 to 7 seconds.  Also, the "pink flash twice" signal that they have reset may be very brief or hard to see.  Good luck.

Chase that does sound plausible. At last attempt after turning them on they immediately went into pairing mode. Guess I'll have to break down and buy Nokta headphones. I won't use the ML80s, absolutely hate them. Thanks. Mark

2 hours ago, markinswpa said:

Are you able to reset yours ? I think thats where my problem might lay. Still sucks that I can't use them. Mark

My BAD. I forgot that I had an earlier version of the Avantrees. It looks almost just like the Audition Pros. It pairs just fine. The Audition Pro set will not. My apologies.

11 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

My BAD. I forgot that I had an earlier version of the Avantrees. It looks almost just like the Audition Pros. It pairs just fine. The Audition Pro set will not. My apologies.

Jeff thank you thats good info. Can you tell me what model does pair with the Legend ? Appreciate it. Mark

16 minutes ago, markinswpa said:

Jeff thank you thats good info. Can you tell me what model does pair with the Legend ? Appreciate it. Mark

One more thing if you will, Do you have the Nokta headphones and if so how do they compare to the Avantrees ? TIA.