Deus 2 Menu Tree

ColonelDan

Thanks for this work, Colonel. 🏆 I'm pretty used to the menus after almost two years of owning the D2, but I'm sure I'll be using it as a quick reference from time to time.

Another thought would be to do one for the WS-6, it's both equally complicated and confusingly different 🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks for this work, Colonel. 🏆 I'm pretty used to the menus after almost two years of owning the D2, but I'm sure I'll be using it as a quick reference from time to time.

Another thought would be to do one for the WS-6, it's both equally complicated and confusingly different 🤔

Thanks.  I’ve never used the WS-6 so I’ll leave that project to someone else.😉

Wow, Col, nicely done! Maybe XP should contact you for the rights to include the Menu & Function Trees in an updated D2 manual. 😉

There definitely needs to be the same created for the WS6... maybe F350 will volunteer for that dangerous mission. 😏

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I will probably take this challenge... 🙄 After all I got an AAM for latrine cleaning duty above and beyond the call in Turkey... 🤣 I dared the Captain to say that at the award ceremony. 😎

• Haha 3

It was quite a challeng for myself as well coming from Minelab. The challenge remains with understanding what this machine is telling me.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TJ Jeepguy said:

It was quite a challeng for myself as well coming from Minelab. The challenge remains with understanding what this machine is telling me.  

Same here, but from using PWM, Square, and High Sqr audio in Multi-tones, Full Tones, and Pitch tones for a while now, I've come to realize that the D2 is saying a lot more than my Nox did. I've used PWM audio quite a bit, but really like High Sqr audio the best and can understand what it is telling me much better now. 

• Like 1