Canadian Steel Clad And Recovery Speed

KDX

On 11/22/2023 at 8:41 AM, cjc said:

"I just dig everything" mentality.  Its these nuances  of signal  type  that let you  wade through the amount of fidelity that a machine like the D2 or Legend or Manti offers and not go out digging targets that aren't even LIKE what you  are looking for. 

cjc

The "dig everything" I posted was a bit of sarcasm but not entirely. To be truthful, lately; I have been digging almost every Manticore high tone in a effort to get max exposure to Manticore's silver coin finding capabilities and after probably 30+ hours at it I'm feeling good about it enough now to cherry pick the highs.  

Next up I want to fine tune my Manticore listening skills, knowledge and detector setup for Canadian $1 and $2 coins.

15 hours ago, w-t-d said:

The "dig everything" I posted was a bit of sarcasm but not entirely. To be truthful, lately; I have been digging almost every Manticore high tone in a effort to get max exposure to Manticore's silver coin finding capabilities and after probably 30+ hours at it I'm feeling good about it enough now to cherry pick the highs.  

Next up I want to fine tune my Manticore listening skills, knowledge and detector setup for Canadian $1 and $2 coins.

I've tried it too  and not  done all that well without adding ion some simple target testing--cross sweep, PP wide /narrow--you  get a lot of  bang for your buck with these.  Nothing I like more than watching these YouTube gurus go from  one hunk of iron to the next...

I think one of the first  things I noticed  with the Manti was just how good the  spikes  sound...

cjc

43 minutes ago, cjc said:

cross sweep, PP wide /narrow--you  get a lot of  bang for your buck with these. ... 

I think one of the first  things I noticed  with the Manti was just how good the  spikes  sound...

cjc

Yes and Yes to the cross and diminishing PP.

Darn some of the those nails are deceiving. I had a small nail yesterday that sounded so good I kept it and am going to bury it in my backyard test garden, I still do not completely understand it. 😞

• Like 1