Lg 28, The Most Useless Of Coils?

I greet.

Due to the company's choice to replace the stock coil of the new detectors with the (LG30), and also this change is for the better compared to the previous one (LG 28), does anyone know if there is any reason for the owner of the Legend to keep the old coil?
The change is clearly for the better, but this replacement has put the LG 28 in a inferior position and any buyers who received the detectors with the LG 28 will have to spend extra money buying the LG 30 to bring them up to par with the detectors. currently on sale.
Is there any reason, if not economic, for someone to prefer the 28 over the 30?
Is there any possibility, for an affordable price, that the company will replace the detector coils of the owners that were already purchased with the 28?

I do not mention this as a complaint, of course, but as a given situation. I don't think anyone would buy, if I put the LG 28 coil up for sale. That is, the previous detectors also lost resale value, unless of course I'm wrong.

Thanks.

Hello.

When Nokta decided to change the stock coil from the LG28 (11" round) to their new LG30 (12x9), they also went from a lower carbon fiber shaft, to a full carbon fiber shaft. Nokta didn't forget about the Legend owners with the older versions. They did some sort of discount for them if they wanted the LG30 coil and/or included the upper CF shaft at no charge. Sorry, I don't recall the exact details of the discount.

I have the LG15, LG24, and the original stock LG 28 11" round coil. I mainly use the 24, and have considered getting the 30. I decided against buying the 30, because for my needs, there isn't quite enough difference between the performance of the 30 and the 28. 

I have all 5 available coils. Each has it's place for use. The LG28 is an excellent coil. It may not separate quite as well as the LG3 , but it is a little deeper. Why sell it? Keep it & use it for added depth on cleaner ground.

I don't blame the company. instead it offered something better and upgraded while maintaining the price. I was just really thinking about what it could offer over the LG 30. I found it practically unnecessary to have.

if it has better depth but lags behind the 30 in discrimination, then it clearly has something the other one doesn't. So it's not useless. I had appreciated that it didn't offer anything useful since it was replaced by the 30.

8 hours ago, JCR said:

Why sell it? Keep it & use it for added depth on cleaner ground.

Agreed. Also, true if one has a bit of a coil habit. 😉

I like the LG28 for water and surf hunting.