V3i And The 18" X 4" Arrow

Tom B

Hi Folks

I have a hot V3i, I would like to get the Bigfoot coil for it, but those are currently unaffordable, so I am looking at the 18x4 arrow.

Years ago, I had a Bigfoot coil for my DFX, and XLT. One of my favorite combos was a White's classic IDX, with Mr Bill's modes, running the Bigfoot coil.

Anyone using the 18" X 4" arrow on the V3i, if so, what do you think 

What kinda depth are you seeing

How is the target separation 

Thanks and HH

• Like 1

Tom,

I own both coils and really prefer the Bigfoot coil.  Better pinpointing, better vdi numbers just a nicer coil on the v3i.  To tell you the truth the Arrow coil rarely if ever gets used.  I probably should sell it, but...........  Really the only two coils I ever use on the v3i are the Bigfoot and the 13" Ultimate coil.  Sometimes you can find a Bigfoot coil cheap on Ebay, but you have to be quick, because they sell quickly.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 4:24 PM, Tom B said:

Hi Folks

I have a hot V3i, I would like to get the Bigfoot coil for it, but those are currently unaffordable, so I am looking at the 18x4 arrow.

Years ago, I had a Bigfoot coil for my DFX, and XLT. One of my favorite combos was a White's classic IDX, with Mr Bill's modes, running the Bigfoot coil.

Anyone using the 18" X 4" arrow on the V3i, if so, what do you think 

What kinda depth are you seeing

How is the target separation 

Thanks and HH

Pros & Cons... I like it 😊.  Read and build your own opinion 😉.

• Like 1