Belts

COYOTE

If I may ask? What belt you guys using to hang your stuff on? I still have my old military one I used 35 years ago but  it doesn’t adjust to easy and it’s gotten really stiff,

thanks 

coyote

46 minutes ago, COYOTE said:

If I may ask? What belt you guys using to hang your stuff on? I still have my old military one I used 35 years ago but  it doesn’t adjust to easy and it’s gotten really stiff,

thanks 

coyote

Hello. This is what I use, tactical gear but no specific brand. (except the leather pouch)

IMGP4743.thumb.JPG.4c80650e96674d9bca2e3acb7dc68394.JPG

• Like 2

I picked up a utility belt off of @Doc that works good although I had to get two of them and clip together to make it long enough to fit around my big BUTT LOL then I put a couple of pouches on plus my hand digger sheath and pin pointer

On 2/12/2024 at 11:08 PM, DSMITH said:

I picked up a utility belt off of @Doc that works good although I had to get two of them and clip together to make it long enough to fit around my big BUTT LOL then I put a couple of pouches on plus my hand digger sheath and pin pointer

I never inquire but how big is your waist so I have some idea low large a person one belt will fit.  I thought the belt was pretty generous in terms of adjustment.  Obviously I was wrong.

Doc

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I never inquire but how big is your waist so I have some idea low large a person one belt will fit.  I thought the belt was pretty generous in terms of adjustment.  Obviously I was wrong.

Doc

I will PM you my Size Doc LOL

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Doc

@Doc if you would Double the Length plus maybe 4-6 inches on your current utility belt it would most likely fit a wide variety of body sizes, as your utility belt currently is, I could not get it all the way around me even adjusting the Velcro pieces to make it as long as I could, I still needed another 18-20 inches of length on a single one, but the cost you have on those utility belts is cheap enough that purchasing two and clipping them together is a no brainer at least it was for me