Minelab Manticore M8 Searchcoils In Stock - 8 X 5.5"

• 2 weeks later...

People looking around on other dealers they saying out of stock on the M8 and here’s Rob saying I got them. Need I tell you more?

The reviews have been good to great on the M8 so why wait any longer.

Chuck 

I don’t know what the Sam Hill going on but Rob has the M8 coil for 239.00 but several others has it listed for 251.00 .

When you dealing with a long time Minelab dealer like Rob and others like him on here you’re not going to get the short end of the stick. They are here today to help you and they’ll be here tomorrow are down the road if the need comes up.

Remember 239.00 and they in stock. 
Chuck 

• Like 1

Matt

I don’t remember Rob ever charging shipping on a coil and for sure no tax. 

Chuck 

On 3/6/2024 at 6:31 PM, Ridge Runner said:

I don’t know what the Sam Hill going on but Rob has the M8 coil for 239.00 but several others has it listed for 251.00 .

When you dealing with a long time Minelab dealer like Rob and others like him on here you’re not going to get the short end of the stick. They are here today to help you and they’ll be here tomorrow are down the road if the need comes up.

Remember 239.00 and they in stock. 
Chuck 

Fine, you talked me into it.

Actually, I'd been watching, but was too late when he first posted this, and didn't check until today this time.  I think it showed in stock when I ordered, but now it shows out of stock.  So either I got the last one, or just missed it.

David let’s hope you one of the lucky ones and you did get it.

Truthfully I’d say you got it because the same thing happen to me. One minute they had it and the next out of stock.

The Best!

Chuck 

Got a shipping notice earlier, so I must have got the last of this batch.  Now to find some time to try it . . .

• Like 1