Need DD Coil For Bh Land Ranger (pre-pro Era) 11" Or Under

So yea,

I need a Coil and could use some help finding what might work with my "vintage" pre-Pro BH Land Ranger. I've been looking for several days on the www, but it appears the BH pre-Pro era has dropped off the face of the earth. My existing coils have the "Push In Connector" (see data below)

I ordered a CORS Fortune for a Eurotek and thought it might fit since it had the same push-in connector, but was wrong. Would not ground balance even with low sensitivity setting. Had to send it back. My hunch is that a coil compatible with the Discovery 3300 might work but I don't want to take another shot in the dark.

I have concentrics, BH 4" 8" 10" coils, but would like to try a DD coil for the heavily mineralized soil in a gold producing area nearby.

I see that metaldetector.com does have the 11" Fisher DD (SKU: 11COIL-F5) with the same plug in connector, and the 5" DD (SKU: 5COIL-F5) but not sure they will work with my LR.

Land Ranger (pre-Pro) Frequency: = 6.9kHz

Existing 8" concentric coil and 4" gold coil I did test the resistance of Tx/ Rx and the Inductance and they are the following.

BH 4"Gold coil (came with my Land Ranger): Tx/ Rx - 8.8 Ohms/ 8.6 Ohms - Inductance = 2.38mH/ 2.59mH (using LCR meter)

BH 8" Concentric (came with Land Ranger): Tx/ Rx - 5.6 Ohms/ 8.7 Ohms - Inductance = 2.41mH/ 2.59mH (using LCR meter)

I appreciate any helpI can get on finding a DD coil that (hopefully) will fit my earlier BH Land Ranger and/ or QuickDraw 2

A CORS/ NEL would be nice ... I like the CORS Fortune/ Sharpshooter 8.5" x 5.5" DD coil.

THANKS!

You've probably looked here already:  https://firsttexasproducts.com/pages/coil-table  That only shows the three concentrics so apparently First Texas never made a DD for the Land Ranger.  That doesn't rule out one working....

I hesitate to push you in another direction, but assuming you're going to pay $100 minimum (likely more) for a new coil, have you considered buying a different detector?

For example, the Nokta Simplex Lite (15 kHz operating frequency, manual and automatic ground balance) comes with a 6" x 9.5" DD coil.  Here are a couple options for buying one in the USA:

Serious Detecting (open box, $189 plus shipping)

Ebay (new, $199 including shipping)

There may be other affordable detectors with adjustable ground balance and small DD coils for ~$200.  This is just an example, but probably a decent performer for the price.  Others here may have suggestions.  It's not crazy that you could find a ~20 kHz gold detector for $200, used.