Being far from the seabed for over a week and forced to appreciate the wetsand work, I honestly loved the things I found in these days and kept a good pre-view of the lower eroded slope meanwhile hunting the upper side.

After one small ring and a necklace last monday and another ring with a diamond yesterday, it was clear that a precise point remained unhunted or at least not so well explored by others.

Doing the maths I checked a time window of three hours this morning to go underwater exactly in the same point and facing the hotpoint where I pulled up the good stuff on the shore.

As soon as I was facing the bottom, I realized the suspected conditions I had when water was too murky to see it for good among waves.

I've seen this s##t too many times in two decades so thinking about heavy scattered iron, slippery clay and boulders with almost no sand at all to cover the surface, I opened totally the screen and started listening everything to remove the masking stuff...

Due to the deep flat slope, the only places where to keep the eyes and ears open were the holes filled with moved rocks...

Ten minutes and the first wedding band it was in my hands.

Already happy but conscious that nothing more than luck caused so soon the first hit, other two hours passed until the second hit with a terrible silence in between...

So the second wedding band, this time white gold with a little ice it's been recovered and warmed the heart and the wetsuit.

As usual my camera it was left home and all that remains is this picture😂

Screenshot_2024-03-29-20-30-17-249_com.miui.videoplayer-edit.jpg

Nice finds once again and glad that you were able to save them.

I ran out of likes and hope you understand.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

3 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Nice finds once again and glad that you were able to save them.

I ran out of likes and hope you understand.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

No worries my friend, you too downthere 🫧