Best Rechargeable Pinpointer?

I'm looking for a new pinpointer and am leaning towards something that is rechargeable. I'm not interested in Bluetooth connectivity for headphones so that can be taken out of the equation. 

I personally love and use the XP MI-6,you can get the lesser spec one ie the XP MP-4 which does not connect to the Deus,so as you have mentioned you dont require a Bluetooth connection then XP MP-4 would be my recommendation because i use one,cannot suggest any rechargeable pinpointers as i have never used others.

I just got a Nokta Accupoint and am very happy with it. Easy to use settings. Full-color screen. I like that it has different sounds for ferrous/nonferrous. BlueTooth is there if you need it or just leave it turned off.

I'm a fan of the Accupoint, as well, and for the same reasons @Badger-NH outlined. It charges up in just a few hours, and lasts forever...I think I've charged it maybe three times since I've had it.

With that said, we go through so many batteries in our household (mainly for video game controllers and toys) that I always buy the rechargable versions, so I just pop the 9V for the Garrett Carrot on the charger every couple months.

My recommendation is the XP MI4 or the Nokta Accupoint. 

I have the XP MI6 which wirelessly integrates with the XP Deus and Deus 2 and it is the most sensitive, easily adjustable, and reliable pinpointer I've owned when integrated with the Deus.  The MI4 is the equivalent to the MI6 but without the wireless connectivity to the Deus so it can be used standalone with any detector. 

I also like and own a Nokta Accupoint.  It's ferrous/non-ferrous ID tone works OK and as others have mentioned above, its visual display facilitates easy feature selection setup and sensitivity adjustments.  But it is noticeably less sensitive than both my XP and Garrett Carrot pinpointers.  At $20US less than the Accupoint, I consider the XP to be a better value.  The Accupoint backs up my XP MI6.

I have also used the Quest Xpointer Max with the Magic Holster that automatically wakes the pinpointer when you remove it from the Holster via a magnetic switch.    I think the Nokta is better overall vs. the Quest in terms of sensitivity, less falsing at max sensitivity, controls (the on/off button is overly stiff and the Magic Holster feature is hit or miss), and I think the ferrous/nonferrous tone discrimination works better on the Nokta than the Quest.  So even at about $10US less than the Nokta Accupoint, I recommend the Accupoint over the Quest Xpointer Max.  But recommend the XP MI4 overall.

HTH

I have recently been using the XP MI4 and really like it. I find that recharging the MI4 is no big deal. I still go back to my Garrett carrot AT on occasion. I like both of them and they get the job done. Hope that helps.

TC-AZ

I like the MI-6, but keep going back to the Garrett Carrot due to the large flat on/off button. Makes it really easy to find without having to stop and look for it.

I use a rechargeable 9v lithium in the carrot.

If you want to use in mineralised soils and on wet sand, Quest Xpointer II. 

If you want iron ID and are ok with a VLF pin-pointer, Xpointer Max or the Nokta Accupoint will both serve you well.