Geoview Found-what Could Be It?

1 hour ago, Aureous said:

新生界只是第三系冲积层,或者很可能是砾岩矿床,这些通常是交通便利的矿物来源,通常通过钻探来确定可开采价值并获取矿物样本以确定所述矿物的区域来源。在这种情况下,通常是金和/或镍。所以,有一些前景,但没有什么可以“立即收拾行李出发”之类的东西 😉   我在凯里湖以东的威尔加看到了它。我们 DP 的许多人都会认出这个名字,并知道整个地区在过去几十年里发现了数千块金矿。有了正确的探测器设置,凯里湖本身就总是值得尝试,并且过去已经生产了 1000 盎司的黄金。

Yes spot on Aureous. This is right side of Carey lake where I got permission to prospect E 39/1957, 1812 and 1958.

I have just learned to check Geo surface map most says CZL is good alone with AB etc.  I just found except for E 39/1957 the other two appears not have any CZL nor AB. Well should I invest time to go? or...?

@得到AU?

2 hours ago, Ethan in Adelaide said:

Yes spot on Aureous. This is right side of Carey lake where I got permission to prospect E 39/1957, 1812 and 1958.

I have just learned to check Geo surface map most says CZL is good alone with AB etc.  I just found except for E 39/1957 the other two appears not have any CZL nor AB. Well should I invest time to go? or...?

@得到AU?

Wow! I had no idea that my Cantonese was so good! Anyhoooo.... just coz it shows Tertiary alluvium, doesnt mean its gonna be good.....but still better than vacant areas on the geo map which are usually deep alluvium, where no outcrops can be seen. Absolutely worth a look.