Wireless Headphone Option For Newer Minelabs

Looks like Killer B has come out with a new set of headphones that will work with the Manticore?

https://www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com/Killer-B-Wireless?keyword=killer

Not what I need.  I need a hot weather ear bud option.  But maybe there is hope for that if ML is allowing third party development.

- Dave

• Like 3

Killer Bees are typically of high quality.  The only potential downside/weakness I see (and I could be missing something) is that they don't have independent volume adjustment, at least they don't say such in the description.  That might be a detriment for those with (more) hearing loss in one ear compared to the other.

Price isn't cheap, but if you add the price of a wireless module plus other high quality headphones, it's more/less on par.

• Like 1

You could buy the WM09 module and use plugin earbuds for hot weather. 

The WM09 module works differently than the previous WM08 for the Equinox 600/800. 

It is Bluetooth only and does not need clear line of sight like the Wi-Stream WM08. I just put it in my shirt pocket with any wired earbuds I want to use. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hershey Jeff said:

You could always go old school and get wired ear buds, if you're desperate.

Yup....I've been using these for almost a year now...Earbud Link

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UT Dave said:

Looks like Killer B has come out with a new set of headphones that will work with the Manticore?

Nice option for someone that doesn't like the stock phones and isn't worried about the hot weather. A little pricey, but they say they worked directly with Minelab to sync up fast and correctly with their proprietary bluetooth signal. That probably added some cost. I'd like to hear them to see how much different they are than the 105's.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Wireless Headphone Option For Newer Minelabs