Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

The Equinox Is Great On Gold

4 hours ago, AU_Solitude said:

I've followed you on Instagram for a while - just put together that you're also here! Just curious Mike, have you had it across any ironstone or serpentine yet?

I still only have the one hour in it. Family duties called me away for a bit so no ironstone or serpentine yet. I would imagine serpentine will limit its effectiveness and I’ve found ironstone can vary so much in detectors I'm not sure my report on it would be of great value to you. 

I don’t post on here much but I was trying to decide between a nox and Gold Monster. I’ve used the monster but this is my first go with the nox. I thought I should give my impressions in case it helps others since the users on this forum helped me make the decision. I wouldn’t take only my opinion as a guide but thought another view would help someone get a better overall educated decision before they shell out the money.

I hope you enjoy the Instagram. I do it to help others get an idea of what us gold Detectorists do out there and maybe get some younger people involved in prospecting since it seems fewer and fewer people are doing it every year and kids don’t even get outdoors anymore. 

• Like 6

On 5/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, Motherlode Mike said:

And yes it can find gold as well as a gold dedicated machine. It’s the first dual purpose detector I’ve ever seen that can perform at the top of the spectrum with both.

I agree. Thanks for posting Mike ?

• Like 3