XP Deus Ii: Depth Test On Very Hot Soil.

Ogliuga

Hi all,

this morning I was on a mineralized field: the mineralization bar was full pumping the coil. I tried with prog. 1 and 2. Last week I tested Deus 2 in an area near this one but the result has not been good. Anyway I try with prog. 3 as well. Machine was ground balanced and frequencies were clean after the scan. First 5 minutes are in my little english then in Italian. The signal is almost weak but is present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-MkTlco9Cs

BB660879-3DFE-44E2-928D-2B32B1B9EA8F.jpeg.94b208d16df592e1bb68052cd78c9df8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Skullgolddiver said:

I'd try to use a pitch mode instead.

And recently, as I've seen on the skill school on the official XP Channel, in really hot soils the use of gold mode can also give You a chance.

Yes, you’re right.This morning used  pitch as well and was deep or anyway it seemed more confortable. Next week I’ll come back on the low mineralized field for an extreme depth test and I’d like also to test machine in recovery and iron masking..

Nice test Deus II ... Ric ../Ogliuga/.. on your highly mineralized test field ..👍:smile:..
...It can be seen from 50-Eurocent coin  at 25 cm ... it is a  good signal even in such a heavily mineralized terrain ..
I am waiting for your observations and experiences regarding the use and settings of the XP Deus II .. detector for such conditions ...

.I admit that your tests of different detectors on two test fields ... which one is highly mineralized and the other is low mineralized are still interesting to me ... and instructive ..because they really show quite accurately what real depths can be achieved in different types mineralization ..

.... your previous tests Spectra V3i, CTX 3030, Deus, Blisstol and Relic Striker can be taken as a certain standard for further comparison ... performance tests of new detectors ...

It will be interesting to see which Deus II program will work in such terms ... the best ...👍

Thank you very much El Nino. Based on my personal experience, Deus (1) is the most productive machine I’ve ever used but on hot soils has always suffered. V6 and Relic Striker have been the most powerful detectors on my red dirt. V6 reaches almost the same depth of ATX, talking about the 50 euro cent coin. Big problems arise with little and low conductive targets. So have to test D2 but I’m not so optimistic..