Remote Control Support Stl File

max702

I’m not sure where to find that exact STl, but I may be able to draw something up for you. Let me know what you want and I’ll try to make a printable file for you. 

A couple guys chimed in on a 3d print subject I posted a while ago. I’m surprised they haven’t offered up their expertise yet. 

I would need a piece equal to the one in the photo to put on the wl6 pole support then I made a second pole for the sea since the standard one flexes a lot and then I noticed that the sand and salt ruin it a lot then I would need it a support for the sensor equal to the standard one like this then I would say that these stl files could be put in the download section because they are certainly very useful to others in the forum

2022-05-13_200007.jpg

15 minutes ago, max702 said:

I would need a piece equal to the one in the photo to put on the wl6 pole support then I made a second pole for the sea since the standard one flexes a lot and then I noticed that the sand and salt ruin it a lot then I would need it a support for the sensor equal to the standard one like this then I would say that these stl files could be put in the download section because they are certainly very useful to others in the forum

2022-05-13_200007.jpg

That piece is the wave. I ordered another antenna for my second shaft and it came with it. If memory serves me $33.

I made the antenna for the second mast using a shielded cable for wi-fi antennas and the caps on the plate are the stl and it came out a great job at 0 cost considering that the cable used is much softer than the one supplied from xp