Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

I'm Still Not Dead. Lol

Doc

Doc,

1st off, sorry for being 3 months behind.  Since last Aug, I've been through the worst of times with a major flood of the shop and trying to deal with contractors.  To this day, still not done.

Yes I know you are alive and well my friend.  Or at least you were when we had dinner together with our wives in Italy.  Sure miss those good old days of Minelab.

Heck, I try to get sales for you and the accessories your team puts together as I'm a firm believer of options.  Your body covers are what I especially tell folks about and push.  Heck, investing in a detector and not protecting it seems kind of silly to me, but many people don't.

Rumor has it you're going to retire soon?  No, I did not start this one though.  I told him, heck no.... Doc will never retire, he enjoys his different tasks to much and all the people associated around them.  You're an Energizer Bunny my friend and just keeps on going, or is that Timex?

Well hopefully Minelab does decide to have a dealer conference soon as some of us old time dealers are getting long in the ears.  Seems that the one time we all get to see each other.

Keep on beatin the drum my friend and we'll see you down the road.

PS.  Here's a Blast from the Past person.  She's was one of the hardest working Minelab Managers I have ever worked under in my 25 yrs.  Always willing to go the extra mile and she had your back.  Boy do I miss those days.

Minelab.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3