You Poor People Up North!

PSPR

I really feel sorry for those up north who get their Manticores and feel the need to get out in the snow to look for targets.  That looks soooooo cold.  At least her ground wasn't frozen yet.  Those people should be required to send their Manticores to someone in the south who could really use it in an enjoyable environment.

5 hours ago, PSPR said:

I really feel sorry for those up north who get their Manticores and feel the need to get out in the snow to look for targets.  That looks soooooo cold.  At least her ground wasn't frozen yet.  Those people should be required to send their Manticores to someone in the south who could really use it in an enjoyable environment.

I totally agree! All those poor lonely MantyCores stuck in some cold closet 'til spring! I would be glad to adopt one and introduce it to some nice warm beach sand. Makes me want to cry. 🙁

It was 0 here last night. Right now 12 degrees wind chill -12 and I live in the south. Or mid-south. This time next week in the low 60's again. I hope to dig some next week Manticore or not.