Deus 2 P13 P14?

glabelle

Just got my Deus 2. It has V0.71 update. However I cannot find any information anywhere on what the changes are. I did see Gary's video on some of the changes to menu items, but no mention of P13 "Fast 40" and P14 "Beach P". Anyone know where I can find some documentation on all of this?  Thanks, George in Oregon

P13 and P14 are just preset "Custom" programs that XP decided to include in the update.  You can see that they are based on P7 Mono (with Freq @40 khz) and P12 Beach Sensitive but with Pitch tones audio, respectfully.  You can overwrite them with your own custom programs if you wish. There is nothing super special out them. HTH

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, glabelle said:

Thanks. Why doesn't XP document this?

Also, I knew the Deus 1 could configure the MI-6. No mention of that in the Deus 2 manual either!?

I did discover it by accident by pushing MENU while in pinpoint.

Because at the time, XP was rolling out a new beta update every month or so and those two modes are not really features.  Also, they may not stick around after XP finally releases the finalized production version of the software (i.e., version 1.XX).

There are a few features that are not documented, BTW such as:  the hot key presses to bring up full screen TIDs (press and simultaneously hold the two right-most keys).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, glabelle said:

Thanks. Why doesn't XP document this?

I agree XP should document the content-delta of each new version vs the previous one , and I found nothing on their website ..

This page on the XP website explains some of the updated features and fixes:

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v0-71-update-instructions.php

• Like 2