Video From Dilek And New 1.10 Beta Test Version 3

DSMITH

ONCE YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE REVERT BACK TO FACTORY DEFAULTS!

Download: The Legend Update Tool (Windows) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05
Download: The Legend Update Tool (macOS) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 -

Update Tool (Windows)Update Tool (macOS)

System Software V1.10 Beta 3 Test Version (2023.02.23)

Updates Made:
A new level "0" has been added to the Iron Filter (IF) setting in the Park, Field and Goldfield modes.

ONCE YOU TEST THE LEGEND 1.10 BETA 3 VERSION, IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY BUGS OR FAULTS, PLEASE REPORT THEM BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO "lgv10@noktadetectors.com" BY FEBRUARY 28, 2023
AS THE OFFICIAL VERSION, WHICH WILL BE CALLED V.1.11, IS PLANNED TO BE RELEASED ON MARCH 1, 2023.

Just a heads up I have installed this new 1.10 Beta Test Version 3 already on my legend that I have been running the Beta test version 2 on when I opened the updater for the Beta test version 2 update tool the 1.10 beta test version 3 was already in it but I had downloaded the test version 3 and extracted all the files first before I checked the updater tool so anyone choosing to install this 1.10 Beta test version 3 may want to check the updater tool to see if the 1.10 beta test version is there before downloading the file.