Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Minelabs X-Terra Pro.... Anyone Enjoying Theirs?

Last night I couldn't sleep, it's very hot. And I went down to the beach to take a bath... The sea was calm and like a mirror, I decided to go for the Xt pro to wade for a while.

Result, I found myself wading without a Scoop, without a flashlight and without shoes. And the party started!... All this is done in just 1 hour and a half, using my hands to pick up the targets (and taking a dip in the process)...So funny.

In one of these I almost lost the detector, I was not able to locate it and I decided to turn ON all Lights. Screen light at maximum (it looks like a torch in the dark of night) and back light ON. It's interesting and it also focuses on the coil, not the shaft...

On the same shore, a clear and loud 23 sounded. My heart was put into a fist, I turned 180 degrees, another 23 without hesitation and my brain already knew it... Male Gold wedding band, I needed that one to complete the set this month.

Marked 750, 18k.

I upload the photo of the silver ring that was missing, my wife has kept it. And of the two wedding bands together.

You never know where the Gold is, and suddenly Bang!...?

IMG_20230728_074302.jpg

IMG_20230728_074414.jpg

IMG_20230728_074343.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have made a count of the Gold found. There have been 12 pieces.

2 medals, 1 earring and 9 rings (7 of them wedding bands).

All in the water and on the shore except for one medal found in dry sand. 37.88 grams today.

For now the most heavy piece, a man's ring, 6.76 gr.

All the pieces are 18k except three that are 14k.

As I already imagined summer is going to be fun.

I'm going for 25 pieces! And this year I expect to finish above 2 ounces...?

IMG_20230728_145447.jpg

IMG_20230731_082029.jpg

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1

This morning I took advantage of the low tide and some dry sand (I don't go through it very much). A couple of Euros have come out at a good depth, it marks them as a ferrous signal accompanied by a sharp tone (5 tones). It doesn't even mark ID, but it 'shows' you that it's down there. This toy is really sensitive...

All the jewelry is junk except for a Silver ring. With what it cost me to get the golden junk earring!...?

IMG_20230812_082454.jpg

IMG_20230812_082401_1.jpg

• Like 2

Second search with the XTP.

Medium mineralized beach.

I ran Beach1&2 modes to test THEM, all metal, 2 tones, tracking GB, 1-2 RS.

V12X coil

1:30h run time

Nearly all the objects sounded ferrous, negatives. Only the most superficial were non ferrous. Many of them sounded ferrous without ID, and finally were non ferrous. 

The ring sounded ferrous too at the beginning, and finally about 42-45.

I feel that the findings are "big" in size (2 chains... REALLY??) , maybe due to the 8KHz frequency 

Very stable and deep machine. Not as good as my EQX800, but for it's price, is incredible.

Screenshot_20230815-222537.png

Screenshot_20230815-221239.png

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...