Gold In Quartz Jewelry

I found some gold ore some time ago and had a friend slice it for me on this diamond saw.  I would like to have some of it turned into jewelry.  Can someone advise me on where to go to get cabochons made for like a ring or a pendant and then set them.  I would want someone that is reputable to do it since I think these samples can yield multiple pieces and want to make sure I am not ripped off.  I have also watched some videos on how to make cabochons yourself but not sure if it is cost effective to invest in lapidary equipment for such a small quantity of ore.  I live in Hemet, CA and would prefer to go to a shop instead of mailing samples off to someone. 

20220531_151436.jpg

We have a member on here that just moved back to NC.  He's done some of that work for folks and all looks good to me.  Look up Steve Wandt on Facebook..  Heck, he might still be on DP?  Good luck and be sure to show us the final product.

Steve aka El Dorado does great work and as Gerry said moved to North Carolina a couple years ago. I sent him a pile of placer pickers to make a replica of my platinum wedding band. He did and it turned out amazing. Unfortunately, even insured usps mail my stuff was stolen when he sent it back and usps insurance would not cover it, I even appealed twice and still was denied. We had pictures and proof of everything. Be careful who you ship things with, especially gold.

Thanks for info.  Makes you wonder what good the insurance is if it insures nothing?