Garrett & Minelab Customer Service

8 hours ago, Dain Blackburn said:

I just got my Axiom back from Garrett. I will be testing it in a few days when I get home. It was not detecting my gold test piece and on a bullet

it would only detect on the back of coil. There was no paper work at all to tell me what they did. I didn't like that.

Dain, I’m confidant in the end you’ll be pleased with your Axiom, did you let them know this lack of feedback was an issue for you, I’m sure they will get back to you with an answer if you let them know you’d like more information about your repair.

• Like 1

Garrett very apologetically emailed me this morning about the shipping issue and offered to take it back and said they would replace the arm cuff and make sure everything was OK. I declined returning my detector explaining that was most likely just unnecessary extra work for both of us. I also explained my intent was to establish for my record what had happened in case some problem related future issue were to occur and that I preferred they send me a replacement arm cuff I could have on hand if my repair were to ever fail. Garrett replied a short time later acknowledging my message and a new arm cuff with screws is on its way. I continue to be pleased there is little more I could ask of them.

• Like 7