The XP Xtrem Hunter For Deus II

☠ Cipher

This thing looks too much like What Garrett put out and you carry this one very long you may need a new arm. 
 I’ve had the Gemini 3 and you can put it on a strap then hang it on your shoulder when your arm plays out. The best thing it’s totally self contained. You don’t have to go buy the detector like Garrett to make it work.

Chuck 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

This thing looks too much like What Garrett put out and you carry this one very long you may need a new arm. 
 I’ve had the Gemini 3 and you can put it on a strap then hang it on your shoulder when your arm plays out. The best thing it’s totally self contained. You don’t have to go buy the detector like Garrett to make it work.

Chuck 

They have their place and there is definitely a market for them.Heck ten years ago I would have jumped on one myself.It's not so much my age and all of the labor thing with me but more about  the places that I know it would have paid off are dissapearing at a unsettling pace.I spoke with one of my longtime favorite dealers the other day and he has three people on a waiting list.We both agreed that if xp would have released a small elliptical coil he would most likely have at least a hundred or more waiting in line and chomping at the bit.Oh well that's a sore subject and like beating a dead horse so it seems?

I’m sure all have watched the video of them digging that deep hole to put two big sheets of tin down to detect.

We still don’t understand the treasure that may be found on Oak Island but that’s beyond the average treasure depth. I say this if you out there with just your hands are if your lucky to have a shovel how much digging are you going to do. Maybe on a beach it could be deeper but the sand keeps sliding in .

I’m going to tell you a true treasure story. A man came to a cousin of mine that had a 3 hundred acres telling him it was a treasure on his place. The original wagon trail and stage run went on what was called back in the 18 hundreds a road that all travel. This took place back in the 60’s and this guy had some kind of metal detector. How I don’t know but this guy knew about where the treasure. In no time they got a signal. So my cousin started digging and after three feet he hit the top of the box.

This treasure story went on and gets more complicated as it went on.

My cousin some years later showed me the hole he dug to get to the treasure. You would bump your rear standing in that hole.

What I’ve been getting to is most treasure can be found with just about any detector with a large coil.

That treasure chest wasn’t very big maybe a little over a foot and half long with less than half wide. I don’t remember for sure but it I think was Spanish gold coins. He take a couple to a coin dealer and he said they were real . My cousin didn’t say if he had trouble lifting that box out of that hole. I do remember he said the coins was in dividers with only about three laying on top you could get to . The others had a wire over them to keep them in place.

Get your detector out with that big coil and check what depth you can get with it. Who knows you may have all you need already.

Chuck 

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Metal Detecting Stuff said:

Just an update, we got in two of the XTrem Hunter coils today in the USA. One is presold, the other is live online.

Are you auctioning it off? That could cause a poo storm and feeding frenzy.Or then again maybe not?

I'm probably not the right user for this kind of research, but having often been involved in testing other similar equipment, I've always wondered how one could tackle such an excavation without killing oneself.

I mean without an excavator or a team of people shoveling it's almost meaningless to trace signals and wait hours before understanding what it is.

Once a guy in the backyard had dug sinkholes with only a shovel and all that came up were oil drums.

His wife's face told the whole story😂

6 hours ago, Skull diver said:

I'm probably not the right user for this kind of research, but having often been involved in testing other similar equipment, I've always wondered how one could tackle such an excavation without killing oneself.

I mean without an excavator or a team of people shoveling it's almost meaningless to trace signals and wait hours before understanding what it is.

Once a guy in the backyard had dug sinkholes with only a shovel and all that came up were oil drums.

His wife's face told the whole story😂

That would be funny. We dug several caches years ago using the Garrett TreasureHound coil. We didn’t dig any deeper than 3 feet because it would have been hard to bury them deeper. IMG_0363.thumb.jpeg.3b3a55d3451138b765501d2105f7770f.jpeg

4 hours ago, Metal Detecting Stuff said:

That would be funny. We dug several caches years ago using the Garrett TreasureHound coil. We didn’t dig any deeper than 3 feet because it would have been hard to bury them deeper. 

This justifies the effort👌