Website Back In Time ×

Nokta Legend Pro-pack Ordered

34 minutes ago, TexasJackKin said:

Well, I'm about to become one of you, I just ordered a Nokta Legend  (2023 model) pro pack. so now the learning begins...... Looking forward to the journey!  

The Legend is a fantastic machine with all kinds of advanced settings and features, yet still works great right out of the box. I'm sure you'll love it!

• Like 3

I recently ordered The “Pro Pack” as well. As I am primarily in the Wash, The 6” coil was a must and with those Headphones* and extended battery pack at that Price!?..It was a no brainer!..  Heck, They even tossed in a Cap!…

* A note on Those headphones. I have heard a few people go on about them and thought it a bit odd. Having them in my hands now, I can see why. They really are a nice set !..

• Like 2

My legend has been here about a week, I've been swamped getting ready for winter, and only been able to play with it a bit on our property (5 acres) and only found a few rusty nails, the brass remains of an old shotgun shell, and half an aluminum can. There should be gold in my area and I know about several ghost towns that are off the beaten path near here..... I'm retired, I should have more time than this..... but then quail season is coming up.....  

• Like 1

A good place to detect is playgrounds, ive never found gold in them before, but i have found silver numerous times already, I'm fairly new, also with the legend, I got it in April

I wake up 1-2 times a week at 3am to be out the door at 4am, so I can detect the playgrounds before any kids arrive

I hit all the ones around me about once a week, sometimes longer, but I usually at least find some coins

We have a cheap buss here to get to the surrounding towns, but I didnt take advantage of it (I dont drive) but next summer I'll be catching the first bus at 6am  to go around to the different parks in different towns

• Like 2