Gold Seeker Adventures Biggest Nugget This Season

Great on you Reese for finding your best Nugget of 2023 (so far).  Love the raw footage and actual tools that were around to make it happen.  So many folks don't understand what all it takes to have the perfect ideal video, the best lighting, location, proper tools needed and then for the dagum target to actually be gold.  Usually, its on the fly and what's available around us to get the task done.  Well earned my friend and glad your buddies were there to catch it live.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2023 at 10:09 AM, Goldseeker5000 said:

It you are impatient to watch a nice nugget being dug out of the ground in a tough time consuming scenario then you are probably to impatient to actually dig a nice nugget out of the ground in a tough time consuming scenario. Let those of us who are patient know where you hunt for gold, if you hunt for gold and we will follow behind you when you get impatient. 😊. Being patient gets gold. Sorry Charlie! 🐟

I am probably the most patient person on the planet when it comes to detecting ground & digging targets. I don't pussyfoot around when digging a signal out. I go hard until it has moved. Then find it. Time out in the field is too important to waste. Despite what you may think of me, I do ok. I just don't advertise it. I don't think you would find much, if anything, if you followed behind me.

Wishing you luck.

D4G