Another Update?

KDX

Actually, a clock or timer would be nice for those paid parking deadlines.  I don't always have a watch with me, and I  never carry a phone with me when water hunting.  I've damaged too many phones, even in those "waterproof" phone sleeves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Better battery life, anti glare screen, no need for short press noise cancel long press only, and lol if only a module. !

• Like 1

Haven't heard anything as a Minelab dealer - though we don't often know until after the public anyway 😞

A clock would be nice. Or like mentioned, adjustable salt sensitivity. I think it would also be cool to have full control over every individual portion of the screen, eg. change sound and discriminate for each individual point of the screen or have some sort of PC interface so settings can be changed and shared, like the CTX. 

Also a shallow mode? I've heard of this before where you can discriminate deep targets and leave shallow ones if you want. Anyone with basic programming knowledge knows this is doable in a few lines of code. 

Also a way to turn the TID on and off? Sometimes I wish I could dig everything without knowing the TID beforehand. 

Battery percentage instead of bars would be nice. Might need more of a hardware upgrade than a software upgrade though. 

• Thanks 1