Looking To Reconnect To Someone ... Need Help Locating Him

With the demise of the AZ Outback and lately the Nuggetshooter forums I have lost touch with a couple guys. One is older probably in his mid 70's now the other is maybe 50's. I would meet up with them at the GPAA claim in Gold Basin ... he (older guy) and his friend Mike. The older had a class A camper and short trailer for his ATV ... he actually popped a windshield once at GB on one of those baby smooth roads/trails! They were there in the summer and down to their claim in Yuma in the winter. The older one was concerned about sensitivity to targets by certain coils on a GPX-4500. I would compare with him on my GPX-5000. We actually made a little test field at the GPAA claim in GB. He also had a club membership to Gold Basin claims owned by a club out of Nevada. Mike eventually ended up with a GPZ-7000 and later the older man did too. Hope that is enough info for someone to recognize and let me know if he is on this site too.

Hope you have luck with finding them. AZ Outback and Nuggetshooter forums were two of the American Forum I was a member in. The same has happen here in Australia and I managed to contact a couple of old members that I knew a few years latter. It is disappointing when these forums and people you know fade away.

• Like 1