Garrett Atx Deepseeker

I just ordered a Garrett atx deepseeker package for $1300. It has the larger deepseeker coil, and the standard "closed" dd coil. Then I  ordered a new, open box infinium 5x10 dd sniper coil for $75. So for just under $1500 (with taxes, and shipping) I think I will have a good first PI machine geared toward nugget shooting.  I'm a professional lead detectorist already, so how hard can gold be? 😁 looking forward to all opinions and constructive criticism.  

Screenshot_20231212_210741_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20231212_210619_eBay.jpg

• Like 3

You have clearly passed the first hurdle to becoming a first-class gold detectorist if you have mastered detecting lead. That, and a good sense of humor are axiomatic for finding gold.

I have a strong feeling the year ahead is going to be a great one for you.

Best of luck!

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum.   Here is some information on Infinium coils on the Garrett ATX if you haven't already discovered it.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Welcome to the forum.   Here is some information on Infinium coils on the Garrett ATX if you haven't already discovered it.

I did see Steve's write up on the infinium coils. It is 100% his fault that I purchased one. At least that's what my wife will think. As far as the atx purchase, I need to find someone to blame for that before it shows up, so whoever had the best write up about the atx, will most likely be on my wife's hit list too. At least after she realizes I lied about lead being worth $100/oz, I'll have someone to blame 😁

• Haha 3