Is Dp Having Issues? I Try To Give A Like Or Add Pics To A Post And Neither Are Working?

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

I also just made a very long post in the Jewelry sub-forum.  Fortunately it went through but I was unable to use the link icon during creation.  So I think some of the gremlins are again present.

Not sure at all on that one as link icon is present and functioning as I type. Tested Here The editing icon list truncate depending on device used and orientation of that device, so a person on a phone sees far less options than a person on a widescreen device (PC or iPad held horizontally).

50 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Not sure at all on that one as link icon is present and functioning as I type. Tested Here The editing icon list truncate depending on device used and orientation of that device, so a person on a phone sees far less options than a person on a widescreen device (PC or iPad held horizontally).

To be more specific, I could click on the link icon but that would just result in a spinning arrow-ring.  The same thing occurred when I tried to use the'@' symbol to find and post a site member's name.  It wouldn't narrow down the search as I type (the normal result) but just give me the spinning arrow.  I can't say that these occurrences are due to a problem with the software, though.  I just don't remember experiencing such in the many times I've used these features in the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No errors showing on this end. Photo uploads can time out for various reasons that don't have anything to do with the forum software, usually boils down to try again, or reduce image size and try again.

Seems to be fine now, I just posted in the other section with many pics and no issues.  Thanks for being on it.

• Like 3