D2 Headphones..... Which One Should I Get?

The WS6, the WSA II and WSA II XL are all great for me, primarily the WSA II. I have the Quest headset too.

Don't forget about the equalizer on the remote, you can adjust audio quite a bit. At first I thought the XL's were too flat, and quickly found the RC saw them as new and started out that way with them.

I like the WSA II the most for situational awareness everywhere, they're loud enough to overcome most beach noise.

I got the WSA II XL's recently to keep my ears warm once hunting season is over and it gets colder. February is usually the coldest month here.

You can also get a fleece headband for a few bucks, use the WSA II and still wear just about any hat you want for sun, even a baseball cap. That's the beauty of backphones. I'll see if I can show you what I am talking about without showing my ugly mug 😏

For some reason the Quest phones aren't my favorite, they didn't seem loud enough.

I purchased my D2 with the WSA 11 XL'S which I recommend and like very much.However I also purchased the Bone Conduction Headphones which I love (other than being tethered) and have been my go too phones for the last few weeks.For some odd reason with my diminished hearing loss in my left ear and constant ringing (Tinnitus ) In my other good ear I suppose. I can once again hear those very deep just a scratch whisper signals that are no longer obtainable for me with over the ear phones. If xp can ever develop those in a wireless format for us landlubbers who rely on situational awareness at all times that would be a huge home run! Until then I will have to get use to being tethered to my machine or use the armband configuration which makes it awkward to ground balance and pinpoint.