Hello From Southern Maine

fishnmaine

Hello everybody, new member here from Southern Maine thought I'd drop in. Currently own a Minelab Manticore. Before that 800. And before that All Whites machines for the last 45 years off and on. Avid bass fisherman use to be in tournaments for years but things got busy just a weekender off and on. Not too many forums have strictly manticore section hope to share stories and ideas. HH

Welcome from East Texas.

• Like 1

Welcome fishing 🎣 in Maine

I enjoyed fishing also, we have seasonal rivers here, so detecting is better as it’s year round hobby now.

also a lot cheaper than the nice bass boats. 

• Like 2

Greetings neighbah 🥸 from , well ya didn't say exactly so I cant decide if I say uptah or downtah camp ! I'm gonna guess uptah  ?   I'm across the river from that place where the angels of blue play from time tah time..

That Manti just found forum gold for ya !" Dig in" to the info you seek.

Ask any questions ya got cuz now you can , ooooie ! 

Just got my lifetime license last year and they graciously allowed me ta fish in the ocean free for a whole year but I have to go in and pay for it after that LOL  .

I grew up @ wolfe's neck so paying to fish the ocean is a new concept for me !  

Stripers rule .  But I like sharks betarrrrrrrrrr 🏴‍☠️ And everything else is just called bait ! !   

If they ain't bitin' crabs will do.😜

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Greetings neighbah 🥸 from , well ya didn't say exactly so I cant decide if I say uptah or downtah camp ! I'm gonna guess uptah  ?   I'm across the river from that place where the angels of blue play from time tah time..

That Manti just found forum gold for ya !" Dig in" to the info you seek.

Ask any questions ya got cuz now you can , ooooie ! 

Just got my lifetime license last year and they graciously allowed me ta fish in the ocean free for a whole year but I have to go in and pay for it after that LOL  .

I grew up @ wolfe's neck so paying to fish the ocean is a new concept for me !  

Stripers rule .  But I like sharks betarrrrrrrrrr 🏴‍☠️ And everything else is just called bait ! !   

If they ain't bitin' crabs will do.😜

Hey quite the lingo there.lol I'm from southern maine also.....Striper fishing I do every year. saco river to biddeford pool I hang out. 

• Like 1

We have the fresh water striper in my neck of the woods and once I caught and landed the first one, pretty much ruined all other types of fishing for me and oldest son. What a fish! HH jim tn