Nugget Finder 25 DD Ultra Light

That coil is very interesting as it's had a 2024 update and is now 400 grams lighter than the original, that's a huge amount of weight to shave off a coil and I'm surprised NF has even had time to work on it when it's not that big of a seller it appears and they're too busy to make the coils that are in far higher demand like the 16x10" for the 6000, just adds to the mystery.  If your going to get one in your part out of the world watch out Luis they'll probably be selling off the older heavy version by having old stock.

I don't know of anyone that's got one, I vaguely recall reading someone has used one somewhere, there was a video posted on this site recently comparing coils and the 18" mono Nugget Finder was far deeper on a can than the 25" DD, but you would expect that from a mono, I do wonder if he was using normal with the DD X though, as one of its marketing speals is you can run it in normal in bad Aussie ground where his mono would not be in normal, he probably left them all in the same settings.

The other weird thing about it is the GP SD GPX coils stil have a 3-year warranty but Nugget Finder has dropped the warranty on their 6000 coils to 2 years.

Nugget Finder 25" DD Metal Detector Coil- Updated 2024 - now 400grm lighter! To suit Minelab SD, GP and GPX4000/4500/5000 metal detectors

Fantastic Depth on Large Gold combined with Massive Ground Coverage down to maximum Depth...

Super Strong Polycarbonate Reinforced Shaft Mount
Pressure Regulated ABS Shell
Divinycell Core  
Combination of Spiral & Bundle Windings
Litz Wire
Water Resistant to 1m
3 Year Warranty
Weight now Approx 1250g

This coil is capable of running Normal Timings in Highly Mineralized Ground (GPX Series) allowing significant depth gains on Large, Deep Gold & Relics...

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Nugget Finder 25 DD Ultra Light

Wonder if it would work on a TDI SL?👍

Wonder what it costs? 😬

42 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Wonder what it costs? 😬

It's only $640 AUD which I think is very cheap for the size of the thing.

Here at Miners Den

I guess in the US it will be more and the dealers have to incorporate shipping the big sucker across to the US which won't be cheap.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, phrunt said:

It's only $640 AUD which I think is very cheap for the size of the thing.

Here at Miners Den

I guess in the US it will be more and the dealers have to incorporate shipping the big sucker across to the US which won't be cheap.

Thanks Simon. So that's around $425.00 US. Plus the shipping costs, so well over $500.00 😳 That's just a couple hundred dollars less than a budget Deus II. I always wonder when they say it hits big targets deep (I'm assuming nuggets), how that compares to a coin size object. What is the equivalent of a big nugget to a coin? I'm just wondering since I won't get one 😊, but it would be nice to know where a coin falls in the comparison. Hopefully there will be some videos of it in action.

• Like 2