M15 First Impressions

23 hours ago, Ringtail said:

2 silver coins,

I understand with rare CW items in your pouch that a Standing Liberty Quarter takes a back seat, but you're teasing us not showing the obverse.  From the picture the back side looks detailed (low wear and not corroded).  Do you mind posting a photo of the front side?

Good to hear the Manticore with 15" coil is producing at unexpected levels.

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

From the picture the back side looks detailed (low wear and not corroded).  Do you mind posting a photo of the front side?

Haha, that was just me randomly setting things out for a photo, I had a 50/50 chance and I blew it! That quarter has a lot of wear and the date is completely worn off, but it’s still a beautiful coin. I will post pics later today.

Ringtail

6 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Do you mind posting a photo of the front side?

IMG_0016.thumb.jpeg.6453109ed5bc7a91181d1010fbd872b2.jpegIMG_0015.thumb.jpeg.6e763969fd1939f9c535888ad75bd11f.jpeg

1 minute ago, Daniel Tn said:

I have an M15 in bound as I write this.

Daniel TN,

You’re gonna love it. I was not impressed with the depth I was getting with the 11” coil, but I never considered that I had 15” coils on my previous machines so it was an unfair comparison. I’m very happy with the depth, VDI accuracy, pinpointing accuracy, EMI resistance, and weight of the M15.

Ringtail