First Day Out With The Legend

2 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Great lookin' haul ! 

Don't worry about those tabs,  we all dig 'em and  remember some of  them will be GOLD !  OK , not just gold color , I'm talkin rings and things !  Digging is the only way to know .  

yeah I can't wait for a ring to pop out 😝  its only a matter of time if I keep digging the trash out 

Just now, rvpopeye said:

Yup yup !

Deep down ,,you knew this all along  I think . Look at your chosen forum ID ? 😏

🤣  absolutely     

Sometimes when I just want to discriminate foil out, instead of notching I will just raise my tone breaks to 15 or 20 so the foil comes out as an iron tone, so I still know it's there, sometimes notching can give you clipped tones on good targets if there's foil in the way, that's my tip of the day, I've had the legend 6 months give or take a few

4 hours ago, gopher said:

Sometimes when I just want to discriminate foil out, instead of notching I will just raise my tone breaks to 15 or 20 so the foil comes out as an iron tone, so I still know it's there, sometimes notching can give you clipped tones on good targets if there's foil in the way, that's my tip of the day, I've had the legend 6 months give or take a few

Thanks! I'll have to try that.

11 hours ago, gopher said:

Heck yeah my friend.  I don’t notch anything ever. I always just move the tone break. Yesterday I had a great time and learned that pitch tones really helped in loads of iron.  What a difference