Rod Setup For Extra Coils

3 hours ago, Yooper said:

Correction, WOULD NOT HESITATE to to order from Steve. Need more java this morning.

Posting messages prior to a morning cup of Joe is sometimes problematic for me as well!  🙂

Thank you for the kind words!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

I run with 2 lower shafts. The original has the standard M11 while second has the M8 usually but swap out the M8 for the M15 if on the beach or intend covering a larger area. Tend to use the M8 and M11 more than the M15. That said I may pick up another lower shaft at a later date if I get too lazy when it comes to changing coils.

i had the same set for the Equinox 800.

I have one of Steves' lower rods for the M8. It fit and works just fine!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

On 2/13/2024 at 5:35 PM, stateguy said:

Can you tell us how much the rods are or your web site

A standard-length lower rod for the 700/900, in black, currently runs $59 plus shipping...

Thanks!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

On my 800, bought two lower shafts, and slid heat shrink tubing over them, installed, wrapped cord made sure in advance everything was good. i.e. first one I didn't lay the coil flat. BEFORE putting the flame to it. And nope, you barely need to get to the almost too hot to touch to shrink it up nice

was a fast, clean way to easily swap out coils

was clean, tight, extra layer of protection on the cable...will likely do that with the manti as the new M8 arrived a few days ago. and I'm already trying to justify the large coil