Would Like Some Opinions On A Brand New Coiltek 18'' Mono Elite Coil On A GPX 4500 For Hoard/artefact Hunting Please......

As the title mentions,i have the option on buying a brand new Coiltek 18'' Elite mono coil its the 'camo' version at a vastly reduced price that what they are normally priced at,i wont be using it for finding anything small like gold nuggets etc,but mainly hoards or stray coinage allied with scattered hoards.

It wont be used all that often but when it is i am certain that i have the right tool for the job,so would like some advice/opinions is this a good coil for my specific use when used with the GPX 4500 ??

Many thanks

• The title was changed to Would Like Some Opinions On A Brand New Coiltek 18'' Mono Elite Coil On A GPX 4500 For Hoard/artefact Hunting Please......

1 hour ago, RickUK said:

i wont be using it for finding anything small like gold nuggets etc,but mainly hoards or stray coinage allied with scattered hoards.

It definitely will punch down on larger targets.
Coiltek even claims 30% deeper than conventional bundle wound coils.

Nenad does a good comparison with it on a GPX.

17 minutes ago, RONS DETECTORS MINELAB said:

It definitely will punch down on larger targets.
Coiltek even claims 30% deeper than conventional bundle wound coils.

Nenad does a good comparison with it on a GPX.

Ron,would just like to say a massive thank you for that information,that is exactly what i was looking for,i am specifically looking for gold staters which are about 6grams or so and from i can see this coil can bang them out at some decent depth as for larger items that is a for gone conclusion.....thanks again for your help.

4 minutes ago, Alexnov said:

Gain max 8, enchans, deep. 

Thank you for the information.