Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

Ugh, I ordered at 5:20 AM on 2/20. It had changed to shipped but I never received a tracking number. Then this morning at 3:48 A.M. I get an email from Cabela's titled that there has been an order update. However, the order now says it has not shipped and they took away the 4 to 7 Day delivery window mention.

I also called them yesterday evening and the woman told me they did not have any tracking information they could give me. She did say that I could expect it by the end of the month. She was basing that on the 4 to 7 day delivery window that was shown and that they had sent the order to Minelab on the 21st.

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-48-12-1-1.jpg

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-44-46-1-1.jpg

1 hour ago, GKman said:

Ugh, I ordered at 5:20 AM on 2/20. It had changed to shipped but I never received a tracking number. Then this morning at 3:48 A.M. I get an email from Cabela's titled that there has been an order update. However, the order now says it has not shipped and they took away the 4 to 7 Day delivery window mention.

I also called them yesterday evening and the woman told me they did not have any tracking information they could give me. She did say that I could expect it by the end of the month. She was basing that on the 4 to 7 day delivery window that was shown and that they had sent the order to Minelab on the 21st.

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-48-12-1-1.jpg

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-44-46-1-1.jpg

Of all the people that ordered from Cabelas from the first batch not one complained that they didn't get their machine so just hang tight I'm sure Minelab is busy as hell