Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

No Gpaa Vegas Gold Show 2019?

The Las Vegas GPAA Gold and Treasure show was always the "big event" of the year for this organization,  and something I  looked forward too attending as well.  Yeh I know there are show dates in other places  but there's no place like Vegas!

What's up with this organization anyways.......any idea?  I haven't been a member in a long time.

I wish it could draw some of our big dealers from gold country.

I’m talking about like people Rob, Bill, Chris,Doc and AB Prospecting Supply.

With a lineup like that we’d have the best Gold Show anyone had ever seen in Texas .

Chuck 

I’m a VERY new GPAA member and with my membership got tickets to the Fresno show. Curious about it - they hype it up pretty well with their gold panning contests, door prizes etc. Didn’t know they used to have a show in Vegas but I bet that was a blast!

It looks like they recently teamed up with another organization and are getting access to several of that other group’s claims. In the most recent newsletter I read some GPAA members got a new claim staked near Barstow which is pretty exciting sounding for its proximity to me. ? And looks like a lot of open events at the Lost Dutchman camps coming up too. 

Better than before? Worse? I have no idea. ?

I live in Vegas, and go to the gold shows whenever they are in Vegas. They have done this before.... where they skip a year or so. The fun times were when Tom Massie was running the shows, and was there. Hope they also come back to Vegas in the future. I think they are limited on shows, and like to try different places every now and then.

Dave

• Like 3