Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Show Your Expected Gold Targets

59 minutes ago, MannyScoot said:

I have found screaming 10" inch Iron nails that probably sound like a 2 ounce nugget...

That is the problem…is it a nail or…? Also, you have no doubt seen Rob Allison's posts and videos…he finds rather eye-popping gold in Arizona with incredible regularity…some of them quite big. Anyway, good hunting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flakmagnet said:

That is the problem…is it a nail or…? Also, you have no doubt seen Rob Allison's posts and videos…he finds rather eye-popping gold in Arizona with incredible regularity…some of them quite big. Anyway, good hunting.

Rob is a good guy.... He is currently helping me in obtaining a GPX 4500 ......

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, MannyScoot said:

Rob is a good guy.... He is currently helping me in obtaining a GPX 4500 ......

Rob hooked me up with some new wheels ..... Boxed like new 4500 with 2 years warranty..... Used once ....... Maybe I can find bigger gold now !!!!!!!!

MVIMG_20200124_164823-01.jpeg

MVIMG_20200124_164844-01.jpeg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kiwijw said:

How do you find the weight with the battery hooked in there. Do you use your left  arm to swing the detector?

Good luck out there

JW ? 

I used it yesterday for (6) hours and it's easy to handle.... The battery is lightweight aluminum so it's not heavy and I have 20" inch pythons to carry it around for 5 to 10 miles away from the truck and carry it back on my shoulder...... It's an easy machine to carry around....... but man get ready to dig deep ..... 

can you explain that for a dumb aussie? what is a 20" python...as here it's a small harmless snake, and why not detect back to the car rather than shoulder it?

1 minute ago, madtuna said:

can you explain that for a dumb aussie? what is a 20" python...as here it's a small harmless snake, and why not detect back to the car rather than shoulder it?

The 20" Python is also known as a Bicep muscle .....  which equals a big arm........ When you detect out 2 to 5 miles to the top of a 2,000 foot hill and detecting the top and bottom through washes and boulders and dangerous vegetation and cactus and then hiking back to the car down hill like a mountain goat...... It's easy to climb and detect up a mountain, but it's harder coming down......

I get injured and roughed up and skuffed and bruised up and tripping and falling from sliding gravel and quartz..... It's a rough way down carrying a backpack, picks and two metal detectors....... You just want to make it back to the truck....... Specially after an 8 hour day digging up lead.

These are pictures I take while detecting .....

12.28.19 Flat Tire 036-2-2-2.jpg

24962131037_57a409e652_o.jpg

26175993128_6120b7e531_o-2.jpg

29330210307_f773b0ea7c_o.jpg

47691160392_dd1d1f688d_o.jpg

48844723811_ac65b60e38_o.jpg

49245573033_973a578f9a_o-2.jpg

49279622098_b4f8135e81_o.jpg

EFFECTS-2-2-2.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

I can just see madtuna's pictures with not one spec of green....and definitely NO water, let alone running water. Ok....might not have the hills you have but he lives & works in a very dry, hot & barren land. Out in the sticks of WA. Thats Western Australia. Land of diesel & dust. Oh.....& gold....Aye mad fish....:smile:

JW ?

got my first lawn happening in over 2 years after we got 40mm of rain.

Like a proud father I was....

68EznOW.jpg

got up the next morning to go sing to it and some damn roo had snuck in during the night and stole it!!!

Jojxju4.jpg

should have fenced the bugger off!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2