Finds Are Few And Far Between In This Big Field. I Found This.

Went there with my buddy. I've found a few Indians Heads and Buffalo's there in the past. 

Didn't show my junk. This is probably junk to but I like it. The small turtle is about 1/4" long.

Elementary.jpg

turtle.jpg

I found what the small turtle is. It's a Miniature doll house 1 inch 12 scale pet turtle. Cost $19.49 new.  

That's a lot of ground to cover. Nice turtles though. Can't tell the scale. Jewelry?

The first turtle had a part of a string thru the hole. The 2nd turtle is 1/4" long. They are small.

Some might get offended if you show your junk LOL

That's a nice field, lot of the places here are picked pretty hard too. Consider the Pandemic kept people from shedding goodies and brought out a lot of new detectorists with lots of time to spare. Seen many new faces here in my neck of the woods, I do leave them the zincolns and square tabs though.

Rick,  Nice finds, and I am always curious what detector and coil were used, and settings are also informative.

Thanks,

Monte

Thanks Monte. I was using the Equinox 800 w/ 11" coil. Sensitivity 20, 2 tone, tone break at 9, Recovery 4, iron bias 4. Also using Steve's carbon fiber shaft.

Sorry about that. I like to know the detector and setting too on posts.

Good hunt Rick!

I know just how that 800 will hit on the small stuff like the turtles.

Just how much junk did you find? I know that it couldn't be as much as I have found when I found a trime at an old church.

Good luck on your next hunt and happy swinging.

Sorry I ran out of likes.