Nice Being The Standard Compared To By Others

What’s that say if you’ve set the mark that others try to be as good as or possibly better. To me it says you’re a darn good machine. I see things on the Deus2 that were already here like smf, water proof, target id at depth, bottle cap reject, better audio sounds.  I already have all that but it’s good to see the competitors stepping up to the next level and putting out a machine that could even be better in some areas. 
 I know the Deus is faster I own one. I know the Deus2 is waterproof deeper but that makes no difference to me but it will a small percentage of the market. Rain proof is all I need. The lighter weight of the XP machines I like but have no trouble swinging the nox.

I’ll need to see enough real world wild targets hit by one that the other one doesn’t see for me to warrant a change. 
   I watch a friend I hunt with dial his Deus in while we’re hunting to get the max performance out of it and the same with his equinox. So I want someone that will dial both machines in to get their best performance possible then make a determination. 
The Deus nor the Equinox became bad machines  all of a sudden. They’re both top of the line machines and I already own both and use both.
 The videos of the Deus II look very promising and it could become the new #1 all purpose machine. That wouldn’t hurt my feelings at all but already owning and very happy with the machine the others are copying I’ll be content for a while and watch. Jmho, Tom 

23 minutes ago, Tometusns said:

I’ll need to see enough real world wild targets hit by one that the other one doesn’t see for me to warrant a change.

X-2 .. I think some are watching, this past week I've talked to several Noxers and seems all are happy with what they have. Its going to take a lot to shake their tree and that would require the Deus ll hunter who walks off the beach with some Amazing stuff... a tough act to follow.