Deus II Control Cover

Jayhop

Ordered one. I like this one it keeps the entire front  visible. My dealer asked if I want my bone phones and extra coil (11”) or wait on 11” coil for possibly taking a Deus/ 11” sooner if first available and then 9” as extra coil. So I’m waiting the ( hopefully) few weeks more. 

2 hours ago, relicmeister said:

Ordered one. I like this one it keeps the entire front  visible. My dealer asked if I want my bone phones and extra coil (11”) or wait on 11” coil for possibly taking a Deus/ 11” sooner if first available and then 9” as extra coil. So I’m waiting the ( hopefully) few weeks more. 

For whatever reason, XP has manufactured a vast majority of D2 11" coil variants than the 9" variants and standalone coils are hard to come by.  If you intend to eventually own both 9" and 11" coils, you will likely get your D2 sooner if you specify no coil preference (i.e., first available either 9 or 11" package) or the 11" D2 package.

Chase, I’m sorry having ordered so early you’re still waiting, but shouldn’t be long now. Having ordered early December taking an 11” if available sooner might be the difference between 2nd or 3rd batch, although my dealer said last Sunday that they expect to have most preorders covered by batch 2. Theres 7 weeks between my order and that update so pretty sure I’ll get one from 2nd.